In power transmission applications, there are two primary types of screw drives: those that use recirculating balls or rollers, for applications that require high rigidity, excellent positioning accuracy, and high duty cycles, and those that rely on … [Read More...]
FROM THE EDITORS
Today on Linear Motion TIPS
- What makes a linear guide suitable for high temperature use?
- What options are there for integrated motor and screw designs?
- Motorized yaw-pitch-roll stages from OES
- Acme or trapezoidal? What’s the difference between lead screw designs?
- Electric actuators help reconfigure rooms in futuristic flexible residential construction